River Falls Alano and The Coronavirus
Meetings are at the heart of AA and other 12 step programs. As a club we are committed to fighting the disease of addiction. Unfortunately, we must now also fight a new, equally challenging disease: Corona virus (COVID-19). The RF Alano Club will remain open, however until further notice, please observe the following guidelines:
- Unless you are desperately in need of a meeting, refrain from attending.
- Meetings are to be limited to 10 or fewer people.
- Seating should allow for at least six feet of separation.
- Do not hold hands or touch in any other way before, during or after meetings.
- Practice personal hygiene by washing and disinfecting your hands before and after meetings.
- Wipe down and disinfect common surfaces and equipment (coffee pots, etc.) after each meeting.
If you feel ill, stay away to avoid infecting others!
If you are vulnerable due to age and/or compromised immunity, stay away to protect yourself!
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have attended meetings, please call Susan at 715-760-2010 so that the club is aware of potential transmission. You will remain anonymous.
If you can’t attend meetings and yet need support, call your sponsor. On-line meetings can be found at http://aa-intergroup.org/directory.php.
Note: Saturday Night Speaks will not be held as a speaker meeting, however there may be a call-up meeting with or without a leader. The above guidelines should still be observed.